Sep 17, 2007

Meh...

I exist... what can I say. Today pales in comparison to this weekend. Somehow, a day of class just can't be as exciting as going to festivals and museums. Saturday I went to the San Gennero Festival in Little Italy, which was really neat. Hey, they had fired oreos, I can't complain! If you've never had fried oreos, I highly suggest trying them . They're full of artery clogging goodness! After that I took my first ballroom dancing lesson. We learned the Salsa and the Tango. It was so much fun! I'm planning on joining the ballroom team here so I can dive deeper into the world of ballroom dancing and compete at various schools like Columbia and Yale. It should be a lot of fun. I ordered my ballroom shoes yesterday so I'm really excited! Yesterday I spent most of my time wandering around the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I only got through about a quarter of the exhibits, if that! If you count the exhibits i saw two years ago when I was there for the first time, I've probably seen about a quarter of the museum. Well, I guess I should get back to doing home work, although I really don't want too!

No comments: