Oct 1, 2007

6 Days!!

Who's going to be 18 in 6 days? I am!! Other than that, there's nothing really exciting going on in my life. I've been spending my time writing stupid 5-7 page essays on random philosophical stuff, doing chemistry problems that make you want to go back in time and kill Newton before he invented calculus, and stressing over my costume for the Miss Berks County Pageant because some people who shall remain nameless "lost" my costume (aka they don't want to let me borrow it.) I need the costume for rehearsal in two weeks. How am I going to put together a classical Kitri tutu together in two weeks!!! Luckily I have some very awesome friends out there who a helping me.

Fortunately, I get to come home this weekend for my birthday! Woo! I'm hoping to get some friends from school together and take a trip down the PA Renaissance Fair, because who doesn't love the PA Ren Fair!

Well, I guess I should get back to my insanely difficult (not sarcasm) chemistry problems... ugh.

One day I'll fly away,
Leave all this to yesterday.
Why live life from dream to dream,
And dread the day when dreaming ends.
~Moulin Rouge

3 comments:

Imaginatory Theater said...

OH my gosh! We share the same birthday!!!! Only I'm not going to be 18 (oh how I wish) Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
And don't fret over the costume. We've got your back.

Don't ever let the turkeys get you down...we'll have a good laugh watching them as the MBC Dancers.

Miss Athenry said...

ahh...happy early birthday to you!! Miss Berks County eh? Very fancy...*pinkys up*. Glad you get to come home on your birthday!

vogieairman said...

Hello,
Happy B-day.
Goodbye.