Oct 11, 2007

Royal Death!

I hope you all learned the significance of the number 18 because there will be a quiz on it, and it will be pop. Who knows when it will strike? Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe three months from now. Only time will tell!

So, I finally updated my photography blog for the first time in two months! Haha. Why do I have a photography blog you ask? Because I like to take pictures silly! I'm actually going to try and keep it somewhat updated.

For those of you interested, I will be home again this weekend. Yay! Unfortunately, I also have to finish writing my stupid essay this weekend. :-( Ugh... I guess I should go study for my Biology exam tomorrow. It shouldn't be hard. I know my biology like the back of my hand, although, I guess that's more anatomy! Haha. If you laughed at that, congratulations! You're just as much of a loser as I am. Don't you feel special! You know you should go to bed when you start making lousy Bio jokes.

And now for my random fact of the day!
King Alexander I of Greece died of blood poisoning after being bitten by his pet monkey.
~The Little Book of Bad Taste

See! Reading my blog is actually educational! Haha. Guten Nacht!

1 comment:

Joseph said...

lol, I love that fact!