Nov 13, 2007

MGBC

What does MGBC stand for you ask? Could it be My Giant Bacon Cheeseburger or Many Goat Biting Chickens? No, of course not! It stands for Miss Greater Berks County, and you should come out on Saturday and support me as I compete to be the next MGBC. For those of you who still don't know what I'm talking about, the winner of MGBC goes on to compete for Miss Pennsylvania and then possibly Miss America. If you are indeed interested, the pageant is on Saturday, November 17th at 7:00 PM. It will be held at Kutztown University's Schaffer auditorium. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children. I hope you can make it!

~I updated my Photography blog. Go check out my new photos!

3 comments:

vogieairman said...

Hey Laura,
I'd be there but I'll be clowning in Pittsburgh tommorrow (I think I spelled that correctly, I'm never sure with that one). However, I'm about 99% sure that Lib will be there, and may be 80% sure that my mom and other siblings will be there. By the way, I like the subtitle of the blog.
Nick V.

Imaginatory Theater said...

Laura,
Just wanted you to know you are our Miss Berks County and we love you. Sorry we didn't get to give you a hug afterwards. Hope you enjoyed Alex's gifts.
xoxoxoxo Barb

broadway girl said...

Hey Laura! You did great! Those judges must be blind. :) Anyway, i'm really sorry that we couldn't see you after the show, so I'm giving you lots of smiley faces. :) :) :) :)