Sep 4, 2007

Left Behind

So, I had my first day of college classes today. Woohoo? Chemistry was fun, or should I say, I expect it will be fun. We didn't really learn anything today, just went over things about the course. We did learn what the definition chemistry is. I guess that will come in handy for those who didn't already know what chemistry is. Oh well, it seems like that's haw every science class starts. Calculus II on the other hand was quite entertaining. Let's just say, it's the first day of class and I'm already behind. What we covered as a quick review, I never learned in the first place. I think I picked everything up. This could be a fun semester! Haha. Normally, I would have a four and a half hour chemistry lab today, but it was canceled seeing as today is the first day of classes.

No comments: